Slate roof replacement requires specialised knowledge and techniques. While slate is incredibly long lasting, once it deteriorates it needs urgent action to remedy or replace. The Arrow Roofing team has extensive experience in this craft.
Slate Roof Replacement
- Replace all roof slates and ridge caps
- Installation of new roof battens
- Heavy-duty sarking
- New roof valleys
- New soaker flashings
- New lead chimney trays
- Copper roofing nails for fixing slate
- Flexible roof pointing
- Clean gutters
- Clean down roof
- Removal of all rubbish
- 10-year guarantee
Other things to consider when replacing or repairing your roof
- Roof ventilation
- Straightening sagging or bowed roofing timbers
- Ceiling cleaning
- Ceiling insulation
- New lead flashings to chimneys and walls
- Leaf screens
When Would You Need This?
When there is widespread cracking and slipping of roof slates, they have become soft, or there are ongoing water leaks.